Sunday 10 August 2014

Mothballing

I'd like to thank all of my visitors over the years who have viewed this blog. Even without an update this year, my blog still sees regular visits every day. Your support is greatly appreciated.

However, the time has come to "mothball" the blog officially. A bit like when a railway line is closed without taking up the tracks, my blog is now mothballed - there will not be updates for the foreseeable future, but I will leave all existing posts up on-line and accessible. One day my blog may re-open, but that day is not today.

I will not leave it without replacement, however.

My photo website is regularly updated at Southern England Bus on Smugmug.

As well as this, I operate the First Hants & Dorset Enthusiast's Website with a lot of help from forum contributors and other sources of information.

I'm also officially launching a flickr website, taking the name of the "Southern England Bus Scene", which should have updates nearly every day. Here I will post shots of topical importance or historical significance. It will not replace my smugmug - my smugmug will be the library or the vault, where the flickr will be the topical news. I hope it will be successful - we will have to see! At least it should be lot easier to keep updated.

Thanks again to all. See you on flickr and smugmug!

1 comment:

  1. This post is really good and blog is very interesting. It gives good details.
    Coach Rental and Bus Charter Services Grow in Popularity as More People Value Travel: http://www.europa-coaches-paris.com/

    ReplyDelete