Thursday 1 September 2011

6289

Just a very quick thank you for your continuing support - last month was the best month for audience views in it's history, with 6289 throughout August. The Weymouth posts were particularly popular, as was my older story about Wilts & Dorset's X5. News just in is that Stagecoach Swindon & District have registered a route 5 between Swindon and Salisbury - we are not sure yet what the actual details of the route are - as an enthusiast, I naturally hope for some competition and a new operator regularly working into Salisbury. Will have to wait and see on that one.


Anyway, back to the stats - Plymothian Transit (2640 - highest overall) and Omnibuses (283 - highest last month) are still my top referrers - thank you to both blog owners for your support.


Looking ahead, the post count will be down but I will make sure it doesn't tail off like it did in early summer. I will probably post twice a week plus my Sunday scene - I will try to do more but we'll have to see.


Thanks again,
James

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are still getting plenty of hits through PT, especially after all the issues I have been having! Keep up the great work
    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everything is fine Graham, PT was only about 15 behind Omnibuses last month even with the issues you've been having :-)

    Thanks again,
    James

    ReplyDelete