Tuesday 16 November 2010

772 at long last!

Today, after 5 and a half years of searching, I finally managed to catch up with BlueStar Dennis Trident 772 (T742JPO)! Although this is not necessarily big news to anyone else, I'm sure each photographer has their own much loved(!) nemesi buses, and 772 was one of mine!

Last seen on 16th April 2005 in Eastleigh bus station, in an allover advert for the then relatively new Gunwharf Quays, 742 is pictured in pre-Go Ahead times loading for Fair Oak on route 2.
And then today, I finally managed to catch up with T742JPO - now numbered 772 under Go Ahead ownership. She is pictured along Kendal Avenue in Millbrook on route 18, wearing her Remembrance Poppy on the front. I felt my encounter with 772 was coming - I managed to catch up with 779, my other missing Trident - last month in Hedge End. Now for the two that have been repainted in the dark blue livery!

No comments:

Post a Comment