Friday 1 November 2013

Southern England Bus Scene- change of scenary

With my commitments to the First Hants & Dorset Enthusiasts site and my own website, running this blog has proved unsustainable. I have not been able to post regularly to it for a good few months now, despite having a huge variety of content sitting offline. Therefore, I have two options - (1) to cancel it, which I don't really want to do, or (2) change the format.

I've decided that I will, for the foreseeable future, treat this blog almost as a "photo of the day" or "photo of interest" blog, where I post a photo from my collection a day(ish) with an associated caption. Some users of flickr do this tremendously well, and I hope I can replicate such a feature on this blog.

I may return to my old days of long features at some point. However, with forums, enthusiast groups and the internet covering developments better seemingly week by week, I feel it is rather pointless to replicate some of this information. My photo focus will still be the West Sussex-Hampshire-Dorset-Devon area, with accompanying posts from Berkshire, South Wales, Somerset, Avon and Cornwall.

Let's see how this goes!

Thank you for the continued support.

1 comment:

  1. It will be a big disappointment to cancel James so please do the "photo of the day" or "photo of interest" blog.

    ReplyDelete