Sunday 2 January 2011

Just to round up 2010...

Just to round up 2010, here is my last photo of the year. It pictures Stagecoach in Winchester's sole unbranded Enviro200 - 36027 (GX07HUU) in the bus station heading for Harestock on route 1. Pictured 28th December, when conditions were so dark, wet and foggy I gave up taking photos very quickly!

I hope everyone at FoKAB today had a great time - I couldn't make it but if you have any photos feel free to leave the hyperlink in my comments section.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting that this was the last bus you photographed in 2010 as it was the first I photographed in 2011 ... Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! My bus photography hasn't really taken off yet this year- hopefully soon though. Just struggling to get out. I hope yours is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. lapak303

    ReplyDelete