All of your bus diversions in one place.....
AS of 0745
FIRST Hants & Dorset
* No service in Southampton
* Fareham - route 57 from Fareham to Portchester only, route 81 from Fareham to Gosport (NOT Bus Stn) via main roads only
* Portsmouth - route 1 Hilsea to City Centre only
* 1 from usual route but via motorway instead of Otterbourne
* 2 usual route except main road via Portswood and Swaythling (Stoneham Way, Stoneham Lane)
* 3 Southampton - Hedge End
* 4 Southampton - Romsey via main roads
* 8 Southampton - Appledore, not via Marchwood, possibly to Hythe
* 9 Southampton - Hythe bypass via main roads (unsure Hythe Centre) - Fawley
* 10 Southampton - Cadnam via Netley Marsh & main roads
* 11 Cadnam - Netley Marsh - Totton
* 12 Southampton - Calmore via main roads
* 18 top of Thornhill - main roads - via McDonalds - Millbrook estate
* Unilink via main roads, nothing serving south side of Central Stn
STAGECOACH South - I can't access website but according to reports, driving conditions are poor in Portsmouth. However, they were the last buses standing in Portsmouth at the start of the year.
* route A between Eastleigh and Hedge End is being trialled at the mo
* no C or S2
BRIJAN - nothing available on website yet, but as BlueStar aren't operating into Botley I would have thought all services cancelled
Hope that's of interest, I'll try and get some photos later.