Wednesday 2 March 2011

February Report

I like to keep you updated with how this blog is doing - here are the February statistics:

TOTAL VIEWS - despite February being the shortest month of the year, I had a good and regular post count which resulted in visitors rising again to 3792 in total for the month - up by 222 from the previous January. The vast majority were from the UK, although the USA totalled 155 views, with Germany and Latvia third with 23 views each. Once again, thank you for your consistent support. I'm hoping to keep this one-every-two days posting system - it is working for me at the moment.

MOST POPULAR POSTS - I've updated the blog recently to have the month's most popular posts down the right hand side. This is fairer system as it reflects the last thirty days - i.e. on the 15th March it will reflect back to 15th February - however the following are just taken at the start of the month, and therefore posts earlier in the month will always be more popular according to the statistics. None the less, the most popular posts in February were:
* Three Weeks to Go which saw me visit Lyndhurst to get some final photos of the now withdrawn route 56/56A.
* The Mayflower Sails Again - a report from Devon, where route 93 is receiving its Mayflower Link branding again
Yeovil Changes - my post documenting early information received about the forthcoming FHD changes in Yeovil. Click here to see the confirmed news - scroll to the bottom of the post.

TOP TRAFFIC SOURCES - Graham Richardson's Plymothian Transit has always been my top referring site, and this month is no exception (actually the figure has increased on last month). Thanks again to Graham for his support - and all of those who visit my blog from Graham's - the support is greatly appreciated.

WHAT WILL MARCH BRING?
Posts in March will be frequent initially, although due to other commitments there is a chance they could tail off/become slightly scarcer in the second half of March. I should be out and about on a photographing trip each Saturday, and this Friday I will have photos from either Salisbury, Lymington or Poole - I haven't decided where I'm going yet though!

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment